CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*Christmas Day with my family*

So after breakfast with Davey's family we went to my parents house and had some yummy food and opened presents. Every year on Christmas we go to a movie. But Davey was being a party pooper and, probably full from all the food so he decided to go home with Dayna. My parents don't like going to the movies, so they didn't come either. But me, Olivia, Monica and the kids went to the show's and we had an awesome time! The kids saw Alvin and The Chipmunks & we saw Avatar and it was a really good movie!!!! By the end of the night we were so tired from all running around we went home and went to bed. My camera was dead so I didn't get any pics of the kids sleeping! But here are the only two I got from my parents house.

Dayna, Manda, Taliyah, Mikey, Bubbs and Mando.


Davey, Me, Monica, Cdub, and Olivia.

0 comments: