CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So Hermando had been begging for a new bed so we decided to get him one for Christmas. So the day before Christmas I went to Ikea and picked the bed I knew he'd like and took it home. And that night we had Hermando spend the night at his Grandparents house, so Davey could put the bed together and we were gonna surprise him the next morning! Well... it didn't go as planned cuz being the smart person that I am, I only brought home 1 of the boxes when there was suppose to be 2. And..Of course Ikea isn't gonna be open on Christmas Day, so I told Davey I still really wanna do my surprise. He thought I was crazy and begged me to tell Hermando what happened but we didn't. So that Saturday we went to Ikea and waited for about 45 minutes and we finally got the other box. So on Sun, Hermando went to his Grandparents house while Davey put the bed together. Hermando came home and FINALLY got to see his new bed! He was really happy and said that he finally had a good nights sleep!!!
Yay!



I love my new bed!

0 comments: